Monday, September 11, 2017

Birthday Memories Suite - Revisited


I shared this card back in July I think in Berry Burst, but today I've revisited it in Fresh Fig, another of this year's new in colors!  I love the ruffled embossing folder more and more every time I use it and that  crinkled seam binding ribbon is probably my all time favourite.  The little girl and flower images are from the Birthday Delivery stamp set which is SO adorable.  Last time I coloured them with my ink pads and a blender pen & this time I used an aqua painter, both work wonderfully depending on your preference!!

This is another card I've been doing in workshops, so I thought I'd share some alternate colours and options today too...

This one's powder pink & the oval is framed with the fresh florals dsp rather than card stock as in the originals (and I've used that wonderful shimmer ribbon again here:)

And this one doesn't use embossed cardstock, but instead I've used berry burst fresh florals dsp for the matt.  You've seen me use that stack with Christmas, with 3 D projects, with coffee projects and now here...I've said it before, it's super versatile!  


No comments: