Saturday, March 26, 2016

Pretty Papers... Birthday Bouquet DSP Notepad

 I think the Birthday Bouquet papers in the Occasions catty are some of the prettiest ever, so that's why I chose to use them when I made this little notepad for a friend:)  The notepad is set in to a piece of whisper white heavy cardstock that I've scored to wrap around and have a 1" lip at the top of the pad, then I affixed a piece of wintow sheet and decorated with a border of pool party and some flags I created with the Birthday Bouquet dsp and a few other pretties like a Bow paper clip with some of the gorgeous pool party glitter ribbon and a bit of blushing bride sequin trim:)

I wrapped it all in this kraft bag that I created flags on using the thinlets from the treatbag set.  The greeting comes from the Rose Wonder stamp set.

No comments: