Thursday, March 31, 2016

Bear Hugs - Make & Take

This was a make & take card I did with my March workshops using the Bear Hugs bundle.   Are you wondering where I got that dsp that was used for the bear's bow and skirt?  It comes from the It's My Party designer washi tape in the Occassions catalog.  That's right, you can use wash tape to cut out framelet images, all you have to do is put a strip of washi on some whisper white cardstock, stamp your image & then cut it out, easy peasy!  The trim on this card comes from the Baker's Twine combo pack that is part of the It's My Party Suite in the Occasions catalog.  You get two colour combos in the pack:  black/melon mambo and black/mint macaron ...and I love the black & ___ striped effect on this baker's twine!  I also used a bit of Wink of Stella on the skirt, bow & sentiment (love you, in the heart) on this project:)

No comments: