Friday, March 23, 2012

Prizes for Tomorrow's Workshop:)


These are just a few of the prizes for tomorrow's sale-a-bration party/workshop. (Pardon the darkness of the picture...the sun has started to set here;) I always have a gift for the hostess of a workshop and one doorprize to draw from the guests. Since I'm the hostess tomorrow and since it's not just a workshop, it's my wind up of sale-a-bration party, I'm doing more prizes and bigger prizes.

These three items all come from the current occasions mini. To wrap them I just created a belly band out of the sale-a-bration everyday enchantment dsp (that you can earn for free). The flowers are just using several layers of packing brown paper and the new blossoms punch from the occasions mini. They are held together by some wonderful fabric brads from last year's occasions mini, BUT if you love them as much I do, then I'll share a secret with you...from April 1-30th Stampin Up will be sharing a preview of a suite of products from the upcoming Idea Book & Catalog that will be released June 1 - Summer Smooches! AND as part of this preview there are Summer Smooch Designer Fabric brads available (Just from Apr 1 - 30th) that are very similar and just as adorable as the ones from last year's mini!

If you didn't sign up for tomorrow's workshop but wish you had now that you have seen some of the prizes, I have an incentive for you. If you place an order with me via phone, email or online tomorrow, your name will be entered into a draw to win a doorprize too!! So be sure to contact me by 10pm March 24th to be elgible to win!!

No comments: